Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Update

I think I'm overdue for an update. But my excuse is I was gone for 2 weeks on Madrigal tour. Don't worry...pictures will come soon. I didn't take as many as other people did, which is somewhat sad. But, never fear...I have many memories. The trip was AMAZING! I loved touring, singing, meeting new people, staying in their homes, and best of all, the road trips! Driving from Wisconsin to Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Connecticut, New Jersey, Virginia and back was quite the adventure. Seeing New York City, Philadelphia (and eating a real Philly Cheese steak too!), and Washington DC was definitely something to remember. Having the most gorgeous day while in Indianapolis seeing the Canal (if you've never been there, go. It is a must. The water is dirty, but the rest is beautiful!) was a highlight. The best thing about tour has to be seeing and staying with my family. Now with 15 days of school left before finals and about 20 left until graduation...I'm not sure how everything will get done. So much to do...not enough time.

No comments: